Legal Research & Analysis
CaseLaw360™ is a sui generis legal research solution for attorneys providing to-the-point issue based legal research. All legal research on the CaseLaw360™ is done by specially trained research attorneys and covers all Federal and State Court Opinions (both published and unpublished) as well as Federal and State Agency Decisions. Briefs and motions filed in authoritative cases are scanned for precedents relied upon and similar briefs and motions, when available, are offered for download for a nominal procurement fee. The report is delivered in an easy-to-review report format with graphic charts and tables for quick assessment.
The CaseLaw360™ includes:
- List of relevant precedents on a given issue of law
- Original text of the decision
- A summary of each decision broken into Facts, Legal Issues, Contentions of the Parties and Outcome
- List of available motions and pleadings from the included cases
- A great tool for solo attorneys and firms of all sizes!
ORDER a CaseLaw360™ and find the right cases without spending any time on legal research!Learn More | Download a Sample CaseLaw360™ Report
Our team of legal researchers has a proven track record of specific issue based legal research and analysis for various legal databases. Our work product is licensed to the biggest legal research service providers in the world and is used by litigators, firms and other professionals across the United States.
- End-to-end support for legal database service providers
- Years of successful database management experience
- In-depth legal analysis and coding of court orders and opinions
- Sourcing decisions, briefs and other database specific legal documents
- Thorough in-house quality control before submitting content to client interface
Get in touch to know more about how ORP can build, develop, maintain and grow your legal database.
- Assess the available options for taking your case to the right court
- Learn which jurisdictions have been more favorable to your side in similar cases
- Get the complete picture on every court across United States for all kinds of litigation
Our Expert Witness Report, powered by the Expert Witness Profiler, is the most comprehensive report on expert witnesses in the United States and elsewhere. Receive the complete story on an expert witness and get the real picture.
- Daubert Challenges
- Testimonial History
- Professional and Educational Background
- Disciplinary Actions
- Directory Listings
- Publications, Conferences and Seminars
- Personal Information such as Social Networking, Public Appearances, News, Blogs, Criminal History and much more
Leverage a team of highly trained legal analysts to your advantage.
- Issue Specific Legal Case Law Research
- Industry Specific Regulatory Research
- Customized Presentation of Findings
- Findings summarized in charts and graphs for quick overview