Thank you for your interest in learning more about our organization, and possibly joining it!
The information on this page will familiarize you with our culture, area of work and other details that may help you make an informed decision on applying to our firm.
We look forward to getting to know you and hope to see you as a part of our team.
Why work for ORP
- Whether you’re a fresher looking to kick-start your career or an experienced professional ready to take the next step, ORP provides you with the right platform.
- Work in a challenging environment with limitless opportunities.
- Be a part of a young and dynamic organization.
- Give your career a boost with our merit and performance based growth system.
Who we want
- Law graduates with a clear understanding of basic legal principles.
- Proficient in English with a working knowledge of computers.
- Strong work ethics and result oriented approach.
- Diligent and Ambitious.
- Quick learner and team player.
Offshore Research Partners is a fun and flexible place to work! Since March 2020, all our positions have been moved to work-from-home and our team works from around the world, including Kolkata, Lucknow, New Delhi and Chicago.
Our Research Associates work on areas of law that require utmost attention to detail and identify key pieces of information that go on to make a deep impact on the outcomes of cases currently being litigated in American courts on issues ranging from medical malpractice, personal injury, patent, antitrust, product liability, and more.
If you are interested in being a part of a team that works on tight deadlines, using some of the leading research databases in the world, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter, or click here to submit your job application form.